Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

assadmin app

Go down 
+2
austin2011
omgitschucknorris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
omgitschucknorris
User

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm

1. Name Nick Contoro
2. Steam Name chuck-Norris
3. Position assadmin
4. Steam ID STEAM_0:1:17259807
5. Time Played on Server? one month
6. Why should you be an admin? (im not that good at thinking of things to write so bear with me :P)
I have been on the server for a month now and im always on, I stay strict but I am always having fun and joking around, and everybody who knows me likes having me around. Any other opinions?

Thx for letting me get this far!
Back to top Go down
http://theohianexperience.tk
austin2011
User
austin2011

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris (born March 10, 1940) is an American martial artist, actor and media personality. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do. Norris appeared in a number of action films, such as Way of the Dragon in which he starred alongside Bruce Lee and was The Cannon Group's leading star in the 1980s. He next played the starring role in the television series Walker, Texas Ranger from 1993 to 2001. As a result of his "tough guy" image, an Internet phenomenon began in 2005 known as Chuck Norris facts, ascribing various implausible feats of strength to Norris.
Norris is a devout Christian and politically conservative. He has written several books on Christianity and donated to a number of Republican candidates and causes. In 2007 and 2008, he campaigned for former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, who was running for the Republican nomination for President in 2008. Norris also writes a column for the conservative website WorldNetDaily.
Sure.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:07 pm

You've got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 am

Lol, let's all vote for admin.

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

assadmin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: assadmin app   assadmin app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

assadmin app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: