Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CP for Psi

Go down 
+5
Robosaurus Rex-2000
thepeople
Broadband Bandit
austin2011
Psi Killare
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Killare
User

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am

Name: Psi Killare
Steam Name: Psi Killare
Applying for: CP
Steam IP:STEAM_0:1:8653999
Time On Server: 3 weeks
Reason for cp: I've been on the server for quite a while and i would like to move up in the ranking system. I enjoy playing on the server and want to continue with civil protection. I would like to keep the server running and RP as much as i can.

Another Reason: I cant wait to see who says no and their reasons. i'm going to be dying of laughter when i read them tomarrow and saturday. :|

Last edited by Psi Killare on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Should've gone with "a bunch of fake crap"
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Well Psi. The fact you invited me to a group chat to try to convince me to vote yes was the last time you annoyed me. You think you know about everyones problems and think you have the right to talk about anything in the middle of anyones conversation. Your 10 year old voice...the 2 hairs that adorn your package..idk man.

It is cp tho. I'd say just let him have it we can ban if he abuses. However I must say you did a horrible job filling out the app, and I would know. I'd say fill it out again at least and tell us why you should be a cp. Also perhaps rp a cp CORRECTLY sometimes.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm

To be honest, I haven't ever seen you as a CP...

I vote yes. no.

Last edited by austin2011 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Saying no because all you ever are is an annoying kid with grammatical and spelling errors. I hope that gave you a good laugh. Also just because you make a thread about making a community map doesn't make you deserving of a cp position. Your version of rp is mic spam, whine, and play as gun dealer. You rdm a whole lot. All I did was make a podium inviting all citizens telling them about my new laws. You knife me. Say, "No new laws now because he is dead." I haven't seen real change since the last time you applied. No proof of anyone saying," Yeah I've seen him rp. Cool guy." I've only seen you act as a minge gun dealer. Nothing interesting.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Normally I would have stayed the fuck out of this shit but the whole inviting me and a few others to steam group chat to try and convince us to say yes.... and because I'm getting awfully tired of this nonstop sucking up to us... I'm gonna put my word in. No.
No, no, no. I have NEVER once seen him RP ever, the only times I've ever seen him online is when he's a gundealer who occasionally runs around to knife people.

Hope you get a "good laugh" out of this.
Back to top Go down
Psi Killare
User

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm

I RARLY use my mic i dont know what ur talking about.
Another thing, I NEVER knifed u and said no new laws, thats just something you just now made up.
I will admit i have rdmed (some), and yes i have bad grammer. I dont see how that would effect cp though.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Psi Killare wrote:

I will admit i have rdmed (some), and yes i have bad grammer. I dont see how that would effect cp though.

I don't know if that was one whole entire cohesive thought or if it was you admitting that you aren't good for the job.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 pm

You use the mic quite a bit. I've never even seen you RP as a CP, because you're always gundealer. Aside from that I've never seen you RP very well, and even being the gundealer doesn't really count because all you have to do is stand behind a counter and give people guns. Also kissing ass is the worst thing you can do.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Psi Killare wrote:
I RARLY use my mic i dont know what ur talking about.
Another thing, I NEVER knifed u and said no new laws, thats just something you just now made up.

I have, here, a note:

The English Language wrote:
PLEASE stop raping me...it hurts.
Back to top Go down
omgitschucknorris
User

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm

No. i've never seen you be a cop
Back to top Go down
http://theohianexperience.tk
austin2011
User
austin2011

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Actually he hasn't been using his mic lately.

But obviously that doesn't matter seeing as he got a permaban for threatening to spam the forums, DMing (And did), and other things. Nick (Chuck-Norris) and I both have proof (Screenshots) of him saying it, while Nick should have pictures of him actually DMing. Psi admitted to DMing in the first place, so it is not farfetched.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 am

Yay! BTW I never made that up about you stabbing me. It was right after I got cp and you didn't. So don't let the door hit you on your way out. :D
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

austin2011 wrote:
Actually he hasn't been using his mic lately.

But obviously that doesn't matter seeing as he got a permaban for threatening to spam the forums, DMing (And did), and other things. Nick (Chuck-Norris) and I both have proof (Screenshots) of him saying it, while Nick should have pictures of him actually DMing. Psi admitted to DMing in the first place, so it is not farfetched.

Yes, he did do all of those things, I was there when he did them. For those saying "Well THREATENING to spam and other things, and DMing doesn't really call for a PERMANENT ban, does it?"

Well, these are just among the ever growing list of things he's fucked up with. He's DM'd in the past (repetitivley), never RP'd, and been overall a massive idiot. tbh, does ANYONE actually like him? would ANYONE actually be sad to never see "Psi Killare has joined the game" again? We've given him his chances to try and fit in with the community. He started average but degraded fairly quickly. Now he's just that leech that you can't pry off until it's done sucking. (lol metaphors) Sadly, Psi will NEVER stop sucking. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 am

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Obviously Denied. Perma Banned has no use for cp right?
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

CP for Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP for Psi   CP for Psi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CP for Psi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: