Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 am

Darkrp updated. This means I have to re-implement my edits in it... since alot of the files have changed.

I am currently doing said edits :) .

Last edited by MopeChow on Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Sad face :-(
Back to top Go down
Kern
User
Kern

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 pm

What does the update do?
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:49 am

The update solves lag and other things...

The updater also added his own crap drop weapon on death script to the server...

It drops anything from arrest stick to physgun...

I'll try to disable and put in the old one we had tommrow as long as they don't conflict.

Everything else should be back to normal with the jobs, drugz, and what-not. :)
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah, I regret asking to put on drop mod. I realized it didn't really help with RP because everyone just killed cops to get guns... and by everyone I mean me. Man did I have a LOT of guns stashed in closets...

btw can I get my account name changed or do I need to make a new one? I'm thinking about sticking with Bronson.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm not sure if you can change your name or not... You'll have to ask the mr. fahrenheit
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 am

Mope is it possible for you to change the name of the gamemode? I mean instead of it saying "Dark RP", say something else. Like Leet Script or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I've seen a few servers do this, and even though its just Dark RP with a few edits, it stands out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!   Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Not Be Same As Before!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!
Page 1 of 1