Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grasshoppers Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrzyGrasshopper
User

Grasshoppers Application Empty
PostSubject: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm

1. Name: KrzyGrasshopper
2. Steam Name: AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5095664
3. Time Played on Server?: Not very long, almost a week, but ive had LOTS of fun. i luv bein cook <3
4. Why should you be an admin?: Well i already know a couple of admins, and im a nice person, ive been admin a couple times and on a popular rp server i was rated best admin of the month 2x in a row, until i quit cause the server was MASSIVLY glitched, bugged, etc
Back to top Go down
Guzida
User

PostSubject: Re: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm

As of the way you treated everyone on the server tonight and how you acted im going to say that your...
DENIED
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Guzida wrote:
As of the way you treated everyone on the server tonight and how you acted im going to say that your...
DENIED

Your just pissed cause a noob started an arguement with me, and anyway u were admin abusing by teleporting me after i suicide. also it wasnt his advertisement, he was just hogging /advert and rt camera. when all i tried was just to make an rt camera. and you owe me atleast $600. $500 for the gun lab thingy, $100 for makin me give u $100 when u said you found my lost microwave but you didnt.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

If I may say something here... KrzyGrasshopper, you were harassing Tyler the entire time you were in the server. He had a News Cast going on by using an RT camera, so you apparently decided you needed it to "advertise your gunshop." A still image of a box sitting on the side of the street isn't really an advertisement, considering everyone could see it AND you could have asked Tyler for an advertisement. Simply stated, you stole the RT camera, harassed Tyler about it, and acted like the good guy. All I want to know is, Why not just make things easy and ask politely for a quick usage of /advert and the RT instead of taking it from him and insulting him?
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 pm

austin2011 wrote:
If I may say something here... KrzyGrasshopper, you were harassing Tyler the entire time you were in the server. He had a News Cast going on by using an RT camera, so you apparently decided you needed it to "advertise your gunshop." A still image of a box sitting on the side of the street isn't really an advertisement, considering everyone could see it AND you could have asked Tyler for an advertisement. Simply stated, you stole the RT camera, harassed Tyler about it, and acted like the good guy. All I want to know is, Why not just make things easy and ask politely for a quick usage of /advert and the RT instead of taking it from him and insulting him?

sigh ok im sorry. i admit i did do it. im being honest here, cause like honesty is the best policy. anyway once again grats on admin austin
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm

austin2011 wrote:

Also, i wasnt harrasing him the WHOLE time. like just for about 5-10 minutes. THEN when i tryed to stop argueing he just continued. so... yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grasshoppers Application   Grasshoppers Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grasshoppers Application
Page 1 of 1