Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intellectual Infringement? What?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thepeople
User
thepeople

Intellectual Infringement? What? Empty
PostSubject: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah so yesterday in effort to get the server up and running about I thought," hey post it on facepunch in effort to get someone."

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=951958

Basic plagiarism and such. Stole a little bit of everything from everyone. Of course that didn't get people's attention. So how does LL want to get people's attention. Legally of course. Can't kidnap anyone and strap them to a chair and have them be on LL all day as there only source for outside communication.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 pm

That's like trying to save a sinking ship with a band-aid.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 am

You have Dark RP, Drugs, and Serious RP in the same title. What do you expect? Plus Dark RP server threads are made all the time on Facepunch, and they're all the same. This is the same problem we have in general, we blend in with the massive crowd. I know this has been said a thousand times, but at the very least downtown has to go.

And you didn't include me in the admins list, dick.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 am

Patient Zero wrote:
You have Dark RP, Drugs, and Serious RP in the same title. What do you expect? Plus Dark RP server threads are made all the time on Facepunch, and they're all the same. This is the same problem we have in general, we blend in with the massive crowd. I know this has been said a thousand times, but at the very least downtown has to go.

And you didn't include me in the admins list, dick.

I haven't seen you around. I'll add you right now. xD
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 am

Like Patient Zero said, we need something to make us stand out from the crowd (hint hint pain mod)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Fuck that, do the video thing like I suggested. IE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSF5aEjZQb4

People eat this shit up, and I get questions sent to me all the time asking how they can join the server, and where is the server, when are we doing this again, what is this brown substance leaking from the cut on my arm, etc.
Back to top Go down
Spades
User
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:11 am

yeah, we need to start doing our special rp's again, swamp monster was bad ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Infringement? What?   Intellectual Infringement? What? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intellectual Infringement? What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: News-
Jump to: