Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ƒace cardz ban appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ƒace-cardz

ƒace cardz ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: ƒace cardz ban appeal   ƒace cardz ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 pm

ƒace cardz
STEAM_0:0:15336389
the ban messege said: Impersonating Admin - Ban Dodging - DMing.
tuesday, june 22, 4:19 PM (california)
as i was aware, i had done none of those things. i was not dming, i never claimed to be admin, however, i did copy a name and change my rp name to it (just playing around) i didnt know it was an admin's, and there way no way in hell i could be ban dodging since i had never previously done anything to get banned.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: ƒace cardz ban appeal   ƒace cardz ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:59 pm

I saw you change your rp name to Mr_Fahrenheit. This is an admin, so I would suggest that you don't copy anyone else's name from now on. As for the DMing, I think everyone was having a bit of a mess around then, so I'd say lets get over it and have a fun time rping.

I've unbanned you for now, but if the admin who did ban you has something to say, they can post and we'll reconsider then.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: ƒace cardz ban appeal   ƒace cardz ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I banned him. He was on previously and had killed jessica for not giving him food. He was about to do it again when I confronted him. After a long session of argueing i was going to give him a 2 hour ban and he left. Then he rejoined when you (Mopechow) saw him change his name to Fahrenheit. I was going to unban him last night because I thought 24 hours was enough, but the server was down. So I guess you beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: ƒace cardz ban appeal   ƒace cardz ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 pm

austin2011 wrote:
I banned him. He was on previously and had killed jessica for not giving him food. He was about to do it again when I confronted him. After a long session of argueing i was going to give him a 2 hour ban and he left. Then he rejoined when you (Mopechow) saw him change his name to Fahrenheit. I was going to unban him last night because I thought 24 hours was enough, but the server was down. So I guess you beat me to it.

Oh ok :D ...

Lol the server went down last night because said internets went out saddness all around, but luckily it was only down for about 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ƒace cardz ban appeal   ƒace cardz ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ƒace cardz ban appeal
Page 1 of 1