Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin (RIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
austin2011
User
austin2011

Austin (RIP) Empty
PostSubject: Austin (RIP)   Austin (RIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 am

Austin's body was found today. He had been missing for over 3 months now. The autopsy shows 17 FMJ bullets passed through his body. He bled to death in the back of a '92 Camaro in a parking garage. This note was found on his person:

Quote :
To my captors: g0 fuck yourselves.

It appears that a drug war in the downtown district was the last known location of Austin. Theorists believe Austin was smuggling weapons and drugs across downtown for years. His career ended when the domestic terrorist group N.S.F. raided his staging area. The staging area has yet to be found. If you have any information, please call this number: 1-FUCK-IGOT-SHOT

Ok enough of that... I'm bored and I want a new name/character. Austin was always the bad-kid. Smuggling drugs and what-not. I want to be a little more neutral/good. I figured a better name/background outta help me out. I'm thinking that my new character should 'trace the foot steps of his father, Austin, to find out who he really was.' Meh, it gives me something to do. :D

Last edited by austin2011 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

Austin (RIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin (RIP)   Austin (RIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:52 pm

I think you should be the town slut, Lulu.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

Austin (RIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin (RIP)   Austin (RIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Lulu traces the steps of her step father, Austin. Austin the Douchebag beat Lulu (the red-headed step child) until she became mentally ill and started giving guys hand jobs for cash...

Not epic enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Austin (RIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin (RIP)   Austin (RIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin (RIP)
Page 1 of 1