Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o/ a wild meur has appeared!

Go down 
+3
Anonymous BA
Patient Zero
meur1234
7 posters
AuthorMessage
meur1234
User

o/ a wild meur has appeared! Empty
PostSubject: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 pm

So i started playing on your gmod server like a week ago and i think it is really good and after getting in a good mood b/c i bought CSS finally for $5 i decided to register here!
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm

My goal in life is to make every waking moment of your life as miserable as possible.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Ohhh Anon, chillax bro...give the dude a chance
Back to top Go down
meur1234
User

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:18 am

Anonymous BA wrote:
My goal in life is to make every waking moment of your life as miserable as possible.
My goal in life is to make it extremely hard for you to make every waking moment of my life as miserable as possible.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:21 am

Nice to see a new face around here meur...

Hope to see you on the server more often.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 pm

I vouch for meur being a good player. He's proven himself not to be the average 12 year old DMing spam-bag with a hint of Revenge Kill... ( If you're actually 12, I don't care... In my opinion you can be 5 as long as you still act like you do. )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 pm

As most of you know, I am an extremely cruel person when it comes to those that are younger than me. Just throwin that out there if you start to see me flip shit on people for no apperent reason.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Anonymous BA wrote:
As most of you know, I am an extremely cruel person when it comes to those that are younger than me. Just throwin that out there if you start to see me flip shit on people for no apperent reason.

Hey Anonymous, I'm younger than you (probably).

LET'S FLIP SOME SHIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o/ a wild meur has appeared!   o/ a wild meur has appeared! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o/ a wild meur has appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: