Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make

Go down 
+7
MustangFX
omgitschucknorris
MopeChow
Robosaurus Rex-2000
Broadband Bandit
Mr. Fahrenheit
Patient Zero
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make Empty
PostSubject: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Ok so now that we got our kickass Underworld server up WE NEED SOME OF YOU ASSHOLES TO ACTUALLY JOIN IT!!

We tried to get a game going just now but we couldn't get enough people to make it good, so here in this thread we will arrange a day when most of you will be able to join and experience the badassness, like with the old Zombie and Batman RPs. (Even though the batman failed. Just don't tell anybody.) Also we need to get some solid teams together, because most of the people have all been joining underworld so far. WE CANNOT HAVE THIS.

Here is the thread for more inf0matun
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net/news-f4/underworld-vs-the-surface-t63.htm

And here is the server IP. The password is 'underworld.'
75.32.231.148:27016

Teams so far
The Underworld
Patient Zero
L3thal
Chuck Norris
Capt'n Crunch
Spades

The Surface
Mr. Fahrenheit
Broadband Bandit
MopeCow
MustangFX
Anonymous BA
Pálmi

NOW WHEN WILL WE DO THIS?

Last edited by Patient Zero on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I'll be topside.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Perhaps the steam group can post the event sometimes?

I'm not going to be available for the rest of today, nor 2morrow morning nor thursday morning, however any other time is good since im on winter break almost :D

Ill also volunteer to be surface if we need dwellers from the above.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

I'd always prefer to be underworld but I have no problem being topside as well.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm

We have a steam group with I think 100 people that never join lol, so a group message will do no good. And seeing how most of you have school we should probably do this during the weekend when you will have more time.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Patient Zero wrote:
We have a steam group with I think 100 people that never join lol, so a group message will do no good. And seeing how most of you have school we should probably do this during the weekend when you will have more time.

But the people who we want to see it will...

I'll be top-side. You guys know I'm pretty good at that...(Like a one man team)

You just need more than one acctual way to get into the under world or it won't be a suprise attack.

I like all have final exams tommrow and the next day, so I won't be ale to get on really till then.
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

so should it be something that happens every weekend at a specific time or just kinda a whenever we want deal?
Back to top Go down
omgitschucknorris
User

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Quote :
so should it be something that happens every weekend at a specific time or just kinda a whenever we want deal?

i agree. once winter break comes though ill be on almost 24/7
Back to top Go down
http://theohianexperience.tk
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Broadband Bandit wrote:

Whenever we can get enough people to do it we will, no real specific times, unless you guys want to.

MopeChow wrote:
But the people who we want to see it will...

I'll be top-side. You guys know I'm pretty good at that...(Like a one man team)

You just need more than one acctual way to get into the under world or it won't be a suprise attack.

I like all have final exams tommrow and the next day, so I won't be ale to get on really till then.

Yeah we're changing our barricade system. They will be strong but still breakable without cheating. And I thought you graduated like 6 years ago lol. The weekend it is then, and I'll add a team list or something.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Also, I can't get on my computer until Friday and the weekend but when I DO get on I'm on for a while, by the way I will be topside as well...
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 pm

It seems like the people are largely going to surface. I'll go underworld unless we get flooded with tons of people who want to.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 pm

L3thal wrote:
It seems like the people are largely going to surface. I'll go underworld unless we get flooded with tons of people who want to.

That's good, the surface is supposed to have the majority of players anyway.
Back to top Go down
CaptnCrunch
User
CaptnCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I'll be underworld if theres room.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cptcrunch
Mr. Fahrenheit
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Just place me on whichever team needs more people. I have no real preference.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 pm

CaptnCrunch wrote:
I'll be underworld if theres room.

There is. We'll cap it off at 5, everyone else from then on will be on the surface.

There is a team list in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm

I will be on the side that kills the other side and wins. OH WAIT, ILL BE THE ROOFTOPS TEAM.
Back to top Go down
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 pm

I'd like to be apart of this since I started this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Spades
User
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Underworld.

Edit: Mother fucker above me posted while I was reading, he'd better not want underworld or I'll have to cut a bitch's throat...

Edit: Edit: And I am a fucking engineer so I can make wicked barricades.

Last edited by Spades on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Pálmi wrote:
Yeah.

Yeah what? You want underworld? I sure hope not...Spades'll murder you.
Back to top Go down
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm

No, I wrote yeah before he wrote the edits
Back to top Go down
Spades
User
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 pm

You wrote yeah in responce to me saying Underworld. I had it first.
Back to top Go down
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Well I'm sorry, this was obviously a misunderstanding. I just want to be included in Underworld.
That's all.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Oh yeah I see, no worries, I'm sure you can be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make   Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld vs. Surface RP arrange make
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: News-
Jump to: