Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was banned when I was not playing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

I was banned when I was not playing. Empty
PostSubject: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Can someone please unban me. I was not playing when I was banned, it was my 8 year old brother who was not allowed to go on multiplayer, but he did.

Anyways, I'm sorry for whatever he did and it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Spades
User
Spades

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

We've had discussions about this before. Whoever uses your account is your responsibility and you must face whatever bans you get while other people are using your computer.

Shawn was the one who banned you and the ban is only 2 hours. You'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Pálmi
User
Pálmi

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Okay that's fine then
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm not saying you're lying, but we've had people blame things on their little brothers and friends, and it's never really turned out well. It was only a 2 hour ban for rope spamming, so it wasn't too serious. We just can't take any risks, sorry. You may end up wanting to code us a script and start lying to us all the time about things, like the rain in a certain map or the amount of brothers you have. You might even noclip into my home and steal my AKs.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm

He really does have an 8 year old brother though. I heard him in the background laughing while Palmi was messing around with LSD.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 pm

austin2011 wrote:
He really does have an 8 year old brother though. I heard him in the background laughing while Palmi was messing around with LSD.

Doesn't matter. He knows that this is no excuse now. If he gets a ban, we'll take his actions into consideration and decide.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:40 pm

I know... just making sure you know he isn't a liar.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:42 pm

austin2011 wrote:
I know... just making sure you know he isn't a liar.

Unless you have hard core proof, or are willing to take the blaim, I wouldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned when I was not playing.   I was banned when I was not playing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned when I was not playing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Bans / Admin Reports-
Jump to: