Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ipod touch or Zune HD?

Go down 
+2
MopeChow
Broadband Bandit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

Ipod touch or Zune HD? Empty
PostSubject: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 pm

My zune broke today. Its past its warranty. Shud i get the new Zune HD or the Ipod touch?
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 am

I say get an Ipod. I've heard they are good.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 am

Ya see I love all the apps and stuff but supposedly the HD is smoother and more user friendly, however has 6 apps. Also since Zune HD is brand new its bound to be a little buggy. So I am steering towards Ipod. The problem is I hate Itunes its annoying lag causing ram eating crap
Back to top Go down
omgitschucknorris
User

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:56 am

I have had a ipod touch 2g for a year now (and its great) but for Christmas i will either get a 64gb ipod or a zune hd
Back to top Go down
http://theohianexperience.tk
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:47 am

Apps? What the fuck do you need apps for? You want to find out if a picture is straight on your wall, use a stick or something. You want to see how many calories you're stuffing into your body? Read the fucking nutrition facts. You want to watch movies? Get a TV. You want to Listen to music? Get a stereo you shithead. You want to take pictures? Buy a goddamn camera. You want to use the internet? Get on your computer. You don't need to check your fucking facebook on the way to taco bell. God I hate all these new technology cellphones/mp3 players shit. You're only wasting $300 for shit that you already have, and you're just going to end up buying the new one that comes out a month later.
Back to top Go down
CaptnCrunch
User
CaptnCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 am

I'd say the biggest feature for the itouch would be the selection of apps that you can get for it. With the zune HD you can output HD video to a tv and listen to subscription music/radio, also from what I've heard both players are more or less bug free.

So I'd say of you're going to be using it for music and videos, get the zune HD. If you're more into apps then get the itouch.

As a side note my Creative Zen Vision:M died recently and I have been looking at the Samsung P3 and the X Series Walkman.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cptcrunch
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:53 am

Buy an Ipod.
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:02 am

looks like ima get an 8gb ipod touch and put itunes on 1 of my other computers or a laptop. thanks for all the suggestions guise :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipod touch or Zune HD?   Ipod touch or Zune HD? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ipod touch or Zune HD?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: