Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keypad / Door Tool Openers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Keypad / Door Tool Openers. Empty
PostSubject: Keypad / Door Tool Openers.   Keypad / Door Tool Openers. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm

I'm supprised this hasnt' been suggested, but I'm looking for a swep of some sort that will basicly open both the keypad and (people don't spawn a keypad alot of the time :( )door tool as long as the cop has a warrent.

These tools are being used to halt cops everywhere.

So, if anyone can find one, I would like to know about it.

And if we can't find one, we can atleast make cops spawn with a keypad cracker.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Spades
User
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Keypad / Door Tool Openers.   Keypad / Door Tool Openers. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 pm

I think the best option would be for cops to spawn with keypad crackers.

A stool that allowed a cop to just open a door would destroy the point of having keypads in the first place, because it isn't really a problem for cops to get warrrents in a matter of seconds. It would be even nicer if you could modify a diffrent keypad cracker for cops to use that say cut the cracking time in half but would only work if they had a warrent.

And about the problem of people not having keypads, all you have to do is tell them to make one. I usually patrol around and check out peoples doors to make sure they have keypads. If someone has a door but not a keypad, but isn't doing anything bad, they should just be given a warning (by admin or a regular player) and if they refuse they should be reported/kicked. If someone uses a door to block off a cop that is chasing them and then won't make a keypad or anything they should be banned for 1 or 2 hours along with a warning. (If there is no admin on they should be reported to the forums with pictures/parts of the chat)
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Keypad / Door Tool Openers.   Keypad / Door Tool Openers. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm

I can't have the cop keypad crack warrant only because I don't know how to call the owner of the keypad.... the keypads aren't owned in darkrp...

I could use the prop protection name if I could somehow call on it, but it still wouldn't work because the prop protection system still doesn't store warrants..... :(

The only option unless we can find something pre-coded is to just give cops the keypad cracker.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Keypad / Door Tool Openers.   Keypad / Door Tool Openers. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 pm

So, I allowed the cops to have the cop keypad cracker. It takes them 15 seconds instead of 30 to get into something. Since the keypads aren't owned like doors, I can't make them on warrent only.

Also, I found out that the battering ram opens user created doors without a warrent. (execept the spawnable doors with door handle that you can own.(then it acts just like a regular warrent door))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keypad / Door Tool Openers.   Keypad / Door Tool Openers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keypad / Door Tool Openers.
Page 1 of 1