Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jobs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles
User

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 am

The current ones get a little boring, not to be rude. But they do.
So maybe there could be new ones maybe like:
  • Driving Instructor - Makes drivers licenses
  • Furniture Seller - Sells furniture
  • Body Guard - Protects customer
  • Hitman - Takes hits to kill people
Those are just some quick brainstormed ideas. :p
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:11 am

Charles wrote:
The current ones get a little boring, not to be rude. But they do.
So maybe there could be new ones maybe like:
  • Driving Instructor - Makes drivers licenses
  • Furniture Seller - Sells furniture
  • Body Guard - Protects customer (WAS ATTEMPTED ONCE, NEVER AGAIN.)
  • Hitman - Takes hits to kill people (AW, HEEEELL NAW)
Those are just some quick brainstormed ideas. :p
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 am

I hate things like this.

# Driving Instructor - Convince the mayor to make Driving Licenses required, set your job to Driving Instructor, give licenses.
# Furniture Seller - Buy the furniture store. Set your job to Furniture salesman. Sell furniture.
# Body Guard - Set your job to Body Guard, buy a gun and get someone to hire you.
# Hitman - This class would be abused for sure. But if you actually know how to RP, it isn't very hard to buy a weapon, set your job to Hitman, and start taking contracts.

To be honest I think the only preset jobs that should exist are Cop, Mayor, and Citizen, with every regular player being a citizen. Then you could RP whatever the fuck you want. Want to be a medic? Apply at the hospital. Want to be a gangster? Buy a gun and join a gang, do some gangster shit. Want to open up a shop? Buy a store and start selling things. This is not complicated. What the fuck ever happened to actually RPing? Nooo all people look for now is how many extra bullshit classes you have in your script. People who complain about not having enough options either simply don't know how to RP or have very limited imaginations. Set your job to whatever you want to be and fucking RP IT! The /job command exists for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am

Let's make a job where you spawn with the weapons from left 4 dead. It will be called the "Left 4 dead job". Spawning with either a melee weapon or pistol will be an important factor, but it will just be comepletely random to make it funny. Everyoe should be able to use these commands, and it should probably be something like /l4d. Those who find themselves lucky enough to be one of the four (limit) to get this job, must find a way to kill everyone that runs faster than they do, cause that means they are zombies.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Anonymous BA wrote:
Let's make a job where you spawn with the weapons from left 4 dead. It will be called the "Left 4 dead job". Spawning with either a melee weapon or pistol will be an important factor, but it will just be comepletely random to make it funny. Everyoe should be able to use these commands, and it should probably be something like /l4d. Those who find themselves lucky enough to be one of the four (limit) to get this job, must find a way to kill everyone that runs faster than they do, cause that means they are zombies.

A+ for Creativity.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Anonymous BA wrote:

If only it were that easy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jobs?   New Jobs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jobs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: