Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
@nonymous

If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... Empty
PostSubject: If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...   If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:21 pm

1. Name @nonymous

2. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18448999

3. Why do you think you were banned? I'm accused of name posing. I assume rope spam too according to the log.

4. Time and Date of when you were banned. No clue. I guess by one of the members "Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm" As of Mope Chow's post in this thread http://leetlounge.omgforum.net/suggestions-f1/name-posers-t98-15.htm

5. Why should you get unbanned? You'd think I have some grudge against Leet Lounge. Truth is ...I DO NOT. The truth is that I went in on a friend's computer who is a noxious addict. He uses something called Python Keylogger. I told him about the server and that is around the time I was selling drugs as a "Liquor Store Employee". He watched and was grinning the whole time. Found out via the forum that Mope Chow was the server owner and through The People (another noxious person). He took this information and used it against me. I went to Chicago for Christmas Break. So he logs in and being the noxious nub he is decided to rope spam and be a jerk. How Broadband Bandit fits in the picture...well, that is a toughy. I believe because my friend is a noxious fanboy and that he thinks all other servers are stupid, he decided to ruin the fun for me.

Now I know that someone said before that your account is your own responsibility, so here I am taking what I call responsibility for my friend's actions. I'm not here to start a flame war or a interrogation process,
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...   If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Before anyone gives their opinion, I just want you to know that we have had stories like this plenty of times in the past, where people would be banned because of their brother or friend supposedly screwing around on their computer. If I'm right all of them were proven false, and the person just wanted to get away with minging the hell out of everything for a little while. As for you, I personally have no opinion, I am just telling you in advance that if people seem skeptical of your story, that's why.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...   If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Key example of why you don't go to you friend's place and log onto steam.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...   If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 am

Since I banned you, and I've seen you rp a couple times on teh server I'll unban you. Be warned. I may not be so forgiving next time.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...   If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:27 am

This may be a little late but I'd vote to keep you banned.

Btw hi, idk if we've met but you seem to know me nearly as good as I know myself since, well, you were me.

Listen ya little dip if I see you do anything on the server ill ban your crap faster than you can say

LOLIMBROADBANDLEETLOUNGESUCKSOOPSNOUNBANPL0XBBQSAUCEROFLMAO

You've been warned. Pray I'm not on next time you do any mingery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...   If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If stupidity were to hurt, I'd be dead by now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Bans / Admin Reports-
Jump to: