Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ass Admin Application

Go down 
+3
Patient Zero
omgitschucknorris
Broadband Bandit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

Ass Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 pm

1. Name Broadband Bandit
2. Steam Name Broadband Bandit
3. Position assadmin
4. Steam ID Steam_0:0:6051767
5. Time Played on Server? Over a month.
6. Why should you be an admin? I feel there are many reasons I would make a wonderful assadmin. Mainly my experience is what I have to voug for me. I have RP'ed for nearly 4 years. During those four years I frequently worked my way up to admin/superadmin and even owned my own rp server for a period of time. Moreover, this time period has allowed me to understand the roll of an admin and the part they play in the server community. I understand how to deal with mingebags, normal players, and also of course other admins.

I also feel that during the time I've played on Leet Lounge it has become evident to the members that I am quite proficient at member/mayor/cp and have earned the trust of many players. Consequently, I feel I am ready to be taken to the next level. I frequently play during time periods where admins aren't on nor available, in which cases I could have helped anyone with the problems they were experiencing.

I am a good roll player. I grasp the concept and can understand what's rp/what's not. I roll play all jobs correctly and never /cp or /mayor to minge the job. Having been a member for sometime now with the ability to kick I feel I have demonstrated I wont adminge by constantly kicking slaying etc. I also am a fun and creative player :)

Thank you for considering me!

-Broadband Bandit
Back to top Go down
omgitschucknorris
User

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:56 pm

I say yes. I joined Leet Lounge around the same day that broad joined and he can easily handle the job.
Back to top Go down
http://theohianexperience.tk
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 pm

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 pm

I also vote yes.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I vote HELL TA DA NO, MINGEBAG Yes
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Gee, thanks for all the support guys! :D
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Gratz, welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 am

I vote no.

EDIT: fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ass Admin Application   Ass Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ass Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: