Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thar door be unownable!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Thar door be unownable! Empty
PostSubject: Thar door be unownable!   Thar door be unownable! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 am

The doors around the map get glitched, reset, or swapped every once and a while.

For instance, I found the doors for the shops labled elevator and unownable. LOL

Post here all the door that you find that should be made ownable, unownable, or cp/mayor only.

Oh! I also came up with this very brilliant plan(lol) to make the, locked on map start, gun shop, very inner door, unownable.

I then made it so police cannot open unownable doors with ram. So, that room should never get opened anymore.

I was not able to test and make sure warrented doors can still be opened and non warrented ones can't with ram since its 3 am, but tell me if anyone notices anything wrong.

Thanks,

-Said Mope

Last edited by MopeChow on Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Thar door be unownable!   Thar door be unownable! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Thar door be unownable! Rp_dow13

This is the door under the little hatch in the buildings behind the photo shop and apartments underground. I hope you know what im talking about, there's a little room that mobbosses etc. make bases in sometimes. It's CP and mayor ownable only.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Thar door be unownable!   Thar door be unownable! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 am

Wootable all fixed!
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thar door be unownable!   Thar door be unownable! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thar door be unownable!
Page 1 of 1