Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Drop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
austin2011
User
austin2011

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 am

We should add weapon drop to the server. It's perfectly realistic, when someone dies, their weapons fall to the ground. This can create evidence of crimes. Also, if your teammate dies, you can pick up their gun and keep fighting. Now, it's not all fine and dandy. A random player can shove a cop off a ledge, and pick up the gun. Please comment on this idea.

LINK:

Weapon Drop ?t=dll&id=84015

Side note: Doesn't drop pocket or medkit or anything like that. I didn't check if it drops mob boss's pick.

Another note: Players drop all their pocket stuff, like drugs... why shouldn't they drop their guns?
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 am

I think it might work well. The whole "random push a cop over and take his weapon" situation is lulzily ludicrous (yay alliteration). First of all, the cop has to have gone afk AND be standing precariously next to an edge. Then, the minge has to knock him off with the prop (and make sure he dies otherwise it's just a slightly injured cop) and on the chance he actually succeeds his reward is..... An RP glock. The weapon you can be standing 2 feet from someone with and not be able to hit them.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 am

Here's a better instance... Chief is chasing minge in C18. They pass the bridge near the hotel (near the main square). Minge spawns prop on ground and flings cop 3.2 miles into the sky. Chief say "ZOMG I'M GONNA HIT THE GRO-" and dies by falling. Minge picks up Deagle and goes on a 7 bullet rampage. There are instances where this addon can be bad and not just against afk people. People like walking on edges of things, and some cops like punting people in Downtown. It's bound to end up bad once in a while, but then again, what isn't?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

Anybody spawning admin weapons will need god mode.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 am

It's on there. It seems uber cool.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:58 am

austin2011 wrote:
Here's a better instance... Chief is chasing minge in C18. They pass the bridge near the hotel (near the main square). Minge spawns prop on ground and flings cop 3.2 miles into the sky. Chief say "ZOMG I'M GONNA HIT THE GRO-" and dies by falling. Minge picks up Deagle and goes on a 7 bullet rampage. There are instances where this addon can be bad and not just against afk people. People like walking on edges of things, and some cops like punting people in Downtown. It's bound to end up bad once in a while, but then again, what isn't?

Once again, people walk on ledges all the time. They don't get prop pushed into oblivion every single time and adding a weapon drop isn't really gonna change that

Also
Nobody plays C18. Nobody. Especially not minges.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 pm

An easy way to solve that problem would be to create a second glock... Cop_glock and cop_deagle. They will have their exact normal stats, just add them to the do not drop list and don't add them to the sell list.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 am

Sorry for the double post, but I needed to bump this.

The Cop keypad cracker needs to be made undroppable. The cop_glock / cop_deagle / mobboss_lockpick things should be created and then added to the no drop list. I've been able to get loads of guns just by idiot cops killing each other, and I've seen citizens using cop keypad crackers...
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Someone want to help me make these? I can't think of how to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Weapon Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Drop   Weapon Drop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Drop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: