Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shotguns to blow down doors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
austin2011
User
austin2011

Shotguns to blow down doors Empty
PostSubject: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Someone wanted this a while back and never made a post... so I decided I'd do it for them. I don't have a link or any previous knowledge of the whole thing, but apparently it's an addon that makes shotguns able to blow down doors. Sounds epic and RP-like, but before being added, it should make sure it cannot blow down unownable doors. No free gun room access plox.

WAIT! I just found a link before posting...

Shotguns to blow down doors ?t=dll&id=87502

Looks like our friend Kern made it.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Kernimus Maximus did indeed make it. Shotguns or ammo would have to be increased in price though, because they'd basically be the same as a lockpick
Back to top Go down
Kern
User
Kern

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm

L3thal wrote:
Kernimus Maximus did indeed make it. Shotguns or ammo would have to be increased in price though, because they'd basically be the same as a lockpick
Oui oui, I made this like a year ago and uploaded it last weekish. When I made it I edited my version of DarkRP to allow it to be bought. I think it uses AR2 ammo and you had to buy each shell individually, that way you couldn't run around and blast open like every door on the map by buying the cheaper shotgun ammo.

Anyways it's pretty dope but sometimes the doors open backwards.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm

How about a C4 block? http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=83650 Press E on it once placed on a door. Than shoot the bomb and watch the door go flying off! Be kick'n rad.
Back to top Go down
Kern
User
Kern

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 pm

thepeople wrote:
How about a C4 block? http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=83650 Press E on it once placed on a door. Than shoot the bomb and watch the door go flying off! Be kick'n rad.

I have that swep.
I can make a different version that only unlocks and opens the door like the battering ram, because that thing is glitchy as a motherfucker - when props try to come through the doorway, they're blocked. Also I don't think the doors can be put back without a server restart.

Josh had the idea to make that kind of thing the night I made the door shotgun.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Kern wrote:
thepeople wrote:

I have that swep.
I can make a different version that only unlocks and opens the door like the battering ram, because that thing is glitchy as a motherfucker - when props try to come through the doorway, they're blocked. Also I don't think the doors can be put back without a server restart.

Way to have the door respawn the doors after say five minutes possible?
Back to top Go down
Kern
User
Kern

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:52 pm

thepeople wrote:
Kern wrote:
thepeople wrote:

I have that swep.

Way to have the door respawn the doors after say five minutes possible?
No idea, but I'm guessing it'd be a huge-ass hassle and there'd still be the issue of no props being allowed through the freshly demolished doorways.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 am

So this is going to be a cp weapon?

Or a buyable weapon?

Is it instant?

I think I see it needs a warrant and it can open doors, kick people out of cars, and unfreeze props depending uppon warrent. Just like a battering ram.

Is this right kern?
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm

I thought this made all shotguns have the ability to blow down doors...

I guess it is more like SWAT 4, where it is a breaching shotgun. Instead of doing damage to players AND opening doors, it just open doors... Sounds like another lockpick/battering ram to me, and not really necessary except for the cool effect... xD.
Back to top Go down
Kern
User
Kern

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 pm

austin2011 wrote:
I thought this made all shotguns have the ability to blow down doors...

I guess it is more like SWAT 4, where it is a breaching shotgun. Instead of doing damage to players AND opening doors, it just open doors... Sounds like another lockpick/battering ram to me, and not really necessary except for the cool effect... xD.
Yeah I've playd SWAT 4 and it's pretty much the same... When I was making it I had the image in my mind of like 3 CPs next to a door, and one of them fucking blows it open with a shotgun and they all run in and beat the shit out of some methheads.

MopeChow wrote:
So this is going to be a cp weapon?

Or a buyable weapon?

Is it instant?

I think I see it needs a warrant and it can open doors, kick people out of cars, and unfreeze props depending uppon warrent. Just like a battering ram.

Is this right kern?
Well if you want me to make it, then you can make it be a CP weapon or a buyable weapon...whatever you want.
I'm fairly certain I could make it kick people out of cars, unfreeze props, etc just like like the battering ram, but not fucking demolish doors and shit and create horrible bugs.
If everyone thinks it's a good idea I'll get to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shotguns to blow down doors   Shotguns to blow down doors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shotguns to blow down doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: