Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Durgz mod update.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thepeople
User
thepeople

New Durgz mod update. Empty
PostSubject: New Durgz mod update.   New Durgz mod update. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 am

The update actually is a lot cooler and much more beneficial to RP. So it goes like this... the copy pasta...

Quote :
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=19911741
Yes. I know, you're probably peeing yourself right now. I quit Lua, but I did quite a significant bit for DurgzMod before I quit and I decided to patch it up and upload it for you guys since this mod is so popular. It's been a year after I uploaded 2.1 and it's still getting like a couple hundred downloads a week, which is pretty surprising!

Anyway's, updates:
-Added PCP. (I was going to add more but PCP was the only one that I truly finished)
-Added actual death icons (like, when you OD on anything it shows an icon of that drug next to your name)
-Bug fixes. When you log into a server, you aren't bombarded by all of the highs at once as a couple of people have complained.
-The injector seems to be working. If it doesn't someone please contact me about it and I might give it a stab at fixing it.
-I decided to make the sayings vulgar again. If you don't like it don't download it.
-I added two concommands:
......durgz_roleplay (default 0, if set to 1 then the drugs don't get those super intense effects)
......durgz_witty_sayings (default 1, if set to 0 you don't say those wittily constructed sayings when you take a drug)

That's about it! Maybe I'll upload the parts that I didn't fully finish so maybe someone can pick this mod up like I did with ninjers'.

Here's the old thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=680525

I haven't had a chance to play gmod in awhile because I installed Windows 7 64bit. When I have a spare moment I'll definitely come on the server.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

New Durgz mod update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Durgz mod update.   New Durgz mod update. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Haha, that's an incredibly minor update. So what, now all that happens is it gives you a post processing effect? that's kind of dumb, TBH. You can give yourself that by messing with the settings in the postprocessing menu, the reason people buy weeds and cocaine and all that junk is for the effects, not the pretty colors
Back to top Go down

New Durgz mod update.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: