Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counter Strike got RAPED!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
austin2011
User
austin2011

Counter Strike got RAPED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike got RAPED!!!   Counter Strike got RAPED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

WARNING TO ALL LEET LOUNGERS!

You will not be able to use any CSS prop (Including DarkRP guns!!!) unless if you use the following fix! (Or it magically fixed on its own for you, or if you never even downloaded the update.)

Basically, CSS updated all models and textures, however hardly noticable. You still have to refresh your content from 2008's version to 2010's version.

To do so, start up CSS to the main menu. Then, exit CSS.
Afterwards, download GCFScape and install it.
Goto Steam/Steamapps and look for Counter Strike Source Shared (The larger of the two css gcf's)
Exact all the models/materials/textures/sounds to your desktop.
Once that finishes, goto Steam/Steamapps/ACCOUNTHERE/Counter STrike Source/cstrike.
Put all those folders inside the cstrike folder. If it asks to overrite, click YES!

Note: If you don't have a CSS folder at all, extact all of the counter strike source GCF's and place them in your account folder.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike got RAPED!!!   Counter Strike got RAPED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:43 am

I haven't had any problems... Whats wrong exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike got RAPED!!!   Counter Strike got RAPED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm

If you install the CSS update on your steam, then you won't be able to spawn any props from CSS in gmod until you do that fix. If you don't install the update, then probably nothing changes until it updates itself. I didn't have any problems until that update, though. It stopped me from spawning flat screen TV's, so I HAD to figure out how to fix it. It appears that they updated textures and models for CSS, so in order to fix it you need to do that extraction method that I put up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike got RAPED!!!   Counter Strike got RAPED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike got RAPED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: News-
Jump to: