Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should the server be started up again?

Go down 
2 posters

Start server back up?
Yes
Should the server be started up again? I_vote_lcap100%Should the server be started up again? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Should the server be started up again? I_vote_lcap0%Should the server be started up again? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
austin2011
User
austin2011

Should the server be started up again? Empty
PostSubject: Should the server be started up again?   Should the server be started up again? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm

I totally say yes, it should be started again. There's no real reason NOT to. We had so much fun on the server all these past years, why not continue that fun? So who is with me on this?
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Should the server be started up again?   Should the server be started up again? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh well who cares its up. You can remove this thread if you want.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Should the server be started up again?   Should the server be started up again? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:13 pm

I don't even remember how to play gmod.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Should the server be started up again?   Should the server be started up again? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Patient Zero wrote:
I don't even remember how to play gmod.

It's like riding a bike... except the bike is gmod, and you don't ride it, and it's easily forgotten...

You can do this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the server be started up again?   Should the server be started up again? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the server be started up again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: News-
Jump to: