Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Request for Several People

Go down 
+2
Mr. Fahrenheit
Jake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Ban Request for Several People Empty
PostSubject: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Sup people.
I am posting a ban request for a few people.
Broadband Bandit, Mr Fitzgerald, and The Klown.

2. Broadband Bandit" STEAM_0:0:6051767, "[DLG]Mr. Fitzgerald" STEAM_0:1:19796113, "[HBN] The Klown" STEAM_0:1:14571609
3. Prop pushing, prop dm, prop trapping, mic spam and general faggotry.
4. 9:25 ish PM DEC 7 2009, CST
5. Pics can be found here:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/rpdowntownv20017.jpg/

Nice to see everyone again :3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:10 pm

If an admin was in the server, this would have been a warning -> kick scenario. Since they would've only been kicked, this will be their final warning for this kind of stuff. If you see them do it again, be sure to report it to us and we'll ban them.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Mr. Fahrenheit wrote:
If an admin was in the server, this would have been a warning -> kick scenario. Since they would've only been kicked, this will be their final warning for this kind of stuff. If you see them do it again, be sure to report it to us and we'll ban them.

Well, as soon as the admin leaves, they start RDMing me, random arresting me, and spamming the large boat prop.
So I think a smart admin would at least rejoin the server as a different named person, use ulx spectate, and catch them doing something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm

YES, ban that klown fucker. His microphone was so loud and he played music through it to boot.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Jake wrote:
Mr. Fahrenheit wrote:

Well, as soon as the admin leaves, they start RDMing me, random arresting me, and spamming the large boat prop.
So I think a smart admin would at least rejoin the server as a different named person, use ulx spectate, and catch them doing something.

How do they know who is admin?
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

They know I'm an admin because they saw me kick/ban some DMers/spammers. I joined the server just after all this wrapped up, I gave each and everyone on the server at that time a warning. This includes you Jake. Nobody should let that happen again, or more action will be taken. Before you say that you didn't do it, I don't suspect you did. I'm just warning you as well because I know you will have no problems with prop killing and surfing and such. Don't let me down, please.
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am

I would like to clear my good name. Sorry was afk for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Request for Several People   Ban Request for Several People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Request for Several People
Page 1 of 1