Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spades
User
Spades

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Name: Spades

Steam Name: Spades

Position: Admin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8886865

Time played on server: Longer anybody else playing right now. [Excluding mope of course.]

Why should I be an admin? I've done it before and I can do it again. Also, I've had the most experience. [Excluding mope of course.]
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 am

*Bump* Spades has been with LL longer than anybody but Mope...he was a super admin for a freaking long time, I don't see why he shouldn't have his admin back. I say give it to him.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

MustangFX wrote:
*Bump* Spades has been with LL longer than anybody but Mope...he was a super admin for a freaking long time, I don't see why he shouldn't have his admin back. I say give it to him.

I agree. Has been with LL longer than anyone except me(lol 4'th time this has been said in this thread).

Acceptaid!!

So, I gladly accept the Spades app.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-