Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meur's application for CP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meur1234
User

Meur's application for CP Empty
PostSubject: Meur's application for CP   Meur's application for CP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:39 pm

1. Name My in-game name on the RP servers vary but lately i have been Don Chief del Meur (i've been looking for other names that are more professional looking, if you want to suggest one go ahead)

2. Steam Name meur1234

3. What Posistion you are applying for CP

4. Steam ID STEAM_0:1:17994891

5. Time Played on Server? I've only played on your server for about a week, but it has been most free time i have in that period

6. Why should you be a CP or Mayor? I should be a CP because I know the rules and when to be merciful and when to not be. I have been an admin for servers on Sandbox Mod for BF2 (like gmod [minge-wise cept we call them smacktards] it is a sandbox style mod, but the physics arent as good and it isnt as sophisticated.) and I have done a good job. I used to own a server on BF2 sandbox mod and know what is just and what is not. I try to be as fair as possible and don't tend to hold a grudge against people (there have been a few[2] but never anyone on DarkRP).

Thanks!
~Meur
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Meur's application for CP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meur's application for CP   Meur's application for CP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Accepted

I've seen you alot on the server and haven't really had problems with you :) .
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net

Meur's application for CP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: