Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new tools and stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meur1234
User

new tools and stuff Empty
PostSubject: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:06 pm

We could use some more addons on the server such as:
  • drugs
  • fading doors/regular doors that are spawnable
  • keypads (and then obviously keypad crackers)
  • wiremod
  • and add a swat job that has like a shotgun or something like it to take down gangs quicker.
[*]
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:13 pm

meur1234 wrote:

• drugs Dark RP has drugs.
  • fading doors/regular doors that are spawnable Would be the same thing as prop blocking unless there was a way to crack the keypad.
  • keypads (and then obviously keypad crackers) Do keypad crackers even exist?
  • wiremod It's an RP server, not a build server. Wiremod just takes the fun out of building and being creative anyway.
  • and add a swat job that has like a shotgun or something like it to take down gangs quicker. Would be abused for sure. Why not just be a cop and buy a shotgun?
[*]
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 pm

All of Shawn's points are true...except for the keypad cracker things...give us a link if they are real.
Back to top Go down
meur1234
User

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm

By drugs I mean the drugs mod addon. It gives the mob more todo. There are in fact keypad crackers. It acts like the lockpick except on keypads. The last two I wasn't too bothered about anyway. I never really liked wiremod.
keypad cracker: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=71598
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 am

Ugh, I hate how simple these keypad crackers and lockpicks are...nothing random or lucky about them...just a progress bar telling you THAT and WHEN it will work...It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 am

I want to put the keypad, cracker, and door tool on the server, but as you say, they'll probably be abused.

On the other hand, what do we have admins for?

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
meur1234
User

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

This is the way i see it. This server has very active admins and they are all quite logical when it comes to ppl abusing things. (Much better than other servers i have seen.) If someone is abusing the keypads and doors then you kick them or delete their door or use a fitting punishment. Everything gets abused and you aren't going to get that taken out are you?
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:21 pm

meur1234 wrote:
This is the way i see it. This server has very active admins and they are all quite logical when it comes to ppl abusing things. (Much better than other servers i have seen.) If someone is abusing the keypads and doors then you kick them or delete their door or use a fitting punishment. Everything gets abused and you aren't going to get that taken out are you?

He has a point..

We need to start removing EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Patient Zero wrote:
meur1234 wrote:

He has a point..

STARTING WITH MOPE'S ADMIN.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Anonymous BA wrote:
Patient Zero wrote:
meur1234 wrote:

He has a point..

STARTING WITH MOPE'S ADMIN.

LETS GO FOR IT AND WHILE WERE AT IT CAPS LOCKS CRUISE CONTROL FOR THE COOL!!!

lol but seriously I'll start trying to add the keypad, cracker, door tool, and druzs...

Anyone know how to do it now-a-days? It looks harder to add now.

And anyone got some good links or svn's to said mods. I'm always on the lookout for the latest version.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new tools and stuff   new tools and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new tools and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: