Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 pm

1. Name Broadband Bandit
2. Steam Name Broadband Bandit
3. What Posistion you are applying for CP
4. Steam ID 3 "Broadband Bandit" STEAM_0:0:6051767
5. Time Played on Server? Around 2 weeks.
6. Why should you be a CP or Mayor? There are many reasons why I would do good in handling a simple rp such as CP. I have super admined on 10+ rp servers over about 6 years of Garrys Mod Activity. All of the owners have been very happy with my adminship, judging me as a fair, yet appropriately strict player. I've also owned my own rp server for about 8 months so I'm quite experienced. I'll be 18 in a few months, so there's no need to worry of pre-puberty mic spam. Although I haven't played on Leet Lounge very long i can see it's a thriving server with a good steady crowd and I would love to work my way through the ranks of authority on it. I play gmod fairly frequently, so I'll be able to cover the server well and often.

So thank you for considering my application and I look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Hahahahaha much better, my friend. I think we could give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 pm

haha thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Broadband Bandit wrote:
Although I haven't played on Leet Lounge very long i can see it's a thriving server with a good steady crowd.

Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit Hahahaha
Ha, that was totally not the case for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 pm

that may be so but as i said

5. Time Played on Server? Around 2 weeks.

I haven't been around to see a time when there wasn't many people playing. Also, if for some reason the server started to collapse because of no activity I would under no circumstances leave it.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 am

We collapsed last time because of heroin abuse, not a lack of players. Anyway this app is much better than the last, so I vote yes for CP. Don't get too carried away and vote for Mayor tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
Broadband Bandit
User
Broadband Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:29 am

I see, I'm very sorry to hear that. Fortunately I've never used any drug in my life abusively so were good there :)

haha yeah I was looking at a couple of other applications and I noticed people did that so I thought I would steer clear of getting ahead of myself and just give a time frame to prove myself.

Thanks for the favorable vote :)

Cya all on the server tomorrow :D
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Accepted due to non-gross negligence of drugs.

Maybe we will one day be able to fix that with the installation of a drug mod. (and since smileys don't work for some reason) :D : )
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit   Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reapply for CP-Broadband Bandit
Page 1 of 1