Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C4 and Jihad Bombs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm simply posting these because they could be good for some types of RP, I was actually kinda leaning towards putting them on the Underworld server, they are really a lot of fun though :) We've had them before on the regular RP server.

Also, just a random map I saw that looked alright: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=85439

Timed C4

Remote Detonated C4

Jihad Bomb :D
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:52 pm

I remember having the jihad bomb along with the molotov cocktails. BOTH OF THEM GOT REMOVED BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULDN'T STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH THEM.

Maybe we could try again without messing it up this time lol..
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Patient Zero wrote:
I remember having the jihad bomb along with the molotov cocktails. BOTH OF THEM GOT REMOVED BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULDN'T STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH THEM.

Maybe we could try again without messing it up this time lol..

Heheheheh yeah, I was guilty of that a couple of times, but NOW we have a good reason for then, UNDERWORLD!
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 pm

I added the allah bomb, c4, and the map...

But could you find me another link to the remote c4? The one you have there is an advanced duplication.

I thought we wanted sweps.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

MopeChow wrote:
I added the allah bomb, c4, and the map...

But could you find me another link to the remote c4? The one you have there is an advanced duplication.

I thought we wanted sweps.

Here's another C4 swep...not sure what kind it is
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:09 am

Ok, I removed the old C4 and replaced it with this one since this C4 is both timed and remote.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 am

Alright, cool cool...I'll be sure to use it tomorrow since I'll be on winter break,
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Eh.. How do we use them if we can't spawn sweps?
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Patient Zero wrote:
Eh.. How do we use them if we can't spawn sweps?

I thought you guys wanted to be able to buy these sweps... I could take them off the gun dealers list if you really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:11 pm

woah, no, gundealers should not be able to buy these. They should NOT be open to the public. Unless you make them at a crazy cost (like 5000 per bomb etc). Explosives are not something the minges need to have access to
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 pm

There only on the underworld server... I thought people would use them for rp...
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

MopeChow wrote:
There only on the underworld server... I thought people would use them for rp...

Oh, yeah for the underworld server. I thought you were talking about the regular server.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Patient Zero wrote:
MopeChow wrote:

Oh, yeah for the underworld server. I thought you were talking about the regular server.

Yeah I meant only on the underworld server...don't put them on the regular server haha...way too tempting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Everyone should spawn with them, at no cost or risk. Also, I am the first non admin to post on this page.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 am

lol oh okay I guess I missed the "only on underworld" part

Also goddamn anon, lol, quit bitching and just apply for admin lewl lewl
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 am

L3thal wrote:
lol oh okay I guess I missed the "only on underworld" part

Also goddamn anon, lol, quit bitching and just apply for admin lewl lewl

I know right.
Maybe its the only thing hes good at. LOOOL
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 am

I think that they would be fun on the regular server though...I love RPing as a terrorist :D
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Anonymous BA wrote:
Everyone should spawn with them, at no cost or risk. Also, I am the first non admin to post on this page.

LOl... I think that would soon turn into a spawn at the spawn and run to the next person you see and kill.

MustangFX wrote:
I think that they would be fun on the regular server though...I love RPing as a terrorist :D

LOL... I guess if i made it a one time thing. Like if it cost 70k, so you would have to spend a few days on the server not stop before you could afford it.

It might work. The main reason I don't put these kind of sweps on the main server is

[1] because the temptation that it would put on me either because I got bored and wanted to blow up, or from another person... like mustang wanting me to spawn one for him(People ask me non-stop.).

[2] clients have nothing better to do than to watch what lua files are dl'ed when loading, and if I saw something of that sort... I think I would d/c. And don't forget the materials and models that have to be downloaded or else all will see you holding a big error(not sure about the C4 I think it uses the CSS bomb model).

[3] .... don't forget other people on the server will have no idea what this thing is. They'll scream admin abuse or job abuse or something, and we'll all end up trying to explain a lot of info to someone who could be a good rp'er, but doesn't understand the need for an C4 and Jihad Bombs Nuclear-explosion if we have guns.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Hahahha yeah that's why I initially said it should be just for underworld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C4 and Jihad Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 and Jihad Bombs   C4 and Jihad Bombs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C4 and Jihad Bombs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: