Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The People's CP App

Go down 
+3
MustangFX
Psi Killare
thepeople
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thepeople
User
thepeople

The People's CP App Empty
PostSubject: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 am

1. Name Orange Juice, Pseudonym, Derrick Henderson, Bawb Barker, Zaroff

2. Steam Name: Γhe ₱eople (Snugglebuttons)

3. What Posistion you are applying for: Civil Protection

4. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14131909

5. Time Played on Server? Back in my day I was on this server all the time. Yet in real time, about one and half weeks.

6. Why should you be a CP or Mayor: I always like to keep things interesting with a variety of RPs. Bank RP, Game Show RP (Still attempting to tweak so kids can't run off going,"lololol"), and Tyrant Mayor RP. CP is just the step for Mayor. And in CP, I notice that people become rather abusive. Kids log on going,"PLZ MAKE ME CP, I SWEEER NUT TO ABUSE IT!". Than once elected CP, they scream and smack down everyone's door and hope there is evidence. I on the other hand like to be CP and just watch. I've been managing a server with a couple friends and it kind of went down hill. So I figure hey, why not try and reinstate myself back into the Leet Lounge Community. I was here before David, long before David. I remember the old Mutant RP that Shawn and Grim created in TB. I even remember the Iron Man RP that Grim created. Anyone else remember when all this server was 24/7 OMG city? Wow good times.

In the long run, I hope for someone to come and vouch for me to become CP.
Back to top Go down
Psi Killare
User

PostSubject: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:20 am

I've Seen Orange Juice on the server and he's not that bad. I'd say he'd be a fine CP. I'd be for it.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 am

thepeople wrote:
1. Name Orange Juice, Pseudonym, Derrick Henderson, Bawb Barker, Zaroff

2. Steam Name: Γhe ₱eople (Snugglebuttons)

3. What Posistion you are applying for: Civil Protection

4. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14131909

5. Time Played on Server? Back in my day I was on this server all the time. Yet in real time, about one and half weeks.

6. Why should you be a CP or Mayor: I always like to keep things interesting with a variety of RPs. Bank RP, Game Show RP (Still attempting to tweak so kids can't run off going,"lololol"), and Tyrant Mayor RP. CP is just the step for Mayor. And in CP, I notice that people become rather abusive. Kids log on going,"PLZ MAKE ME CP, I SWEEER NUT TO ABUSE IT!". Than once elected CP, they scream and smack down everyone's door and hope there is evidence. I on the other hand like to be CP and just watch. I've been managing a server with a couple friends and it kind of went down hill. So I figure hey, why not try and reinstate myself back into the Leet Lounge Community. I was here before David, long before David. I remember the old Mutant RP that Shawn and Grim created in TB. I even remember the Iron Man RP that Grim created. Anyone else remember when all this server was 24/7 OMG city? Wow good times.

In the long run, I hope for someone to come and vouch for me to become CP.

I've never seen you before, and I've been here longer than Grim and Shawn...Snugglebuttons kind of rings a bell but I don't think it's a good bell...I'm not sure what to think but I don't remember you so I have no opinion as of now.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 am

I remember you, Mustang. You set off a Nuke in TB. Then said," Sorry I wanted to show my Dad." Ah that was so funny.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 am

thepeople wrote:
I remember you, Mustang. You set off a Nuke in TB. Then said," Sorry I wanted to show my Dad." Ah that was so funny.

Right, I remember setting off a nuke, but not for that, it was an RP. If I wanted to show my Dad I would have done it in flatgrass. Anyways, don't try to turn this into a flame war, won't get ya anywhere.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it into a flame war. Must've been,"it is how you said it moment."
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:57 pm

MustangFX wrote:
thepeople wrote:

Right, I remember setting off a nuke, but not for that, it was an RP. If I wanted to show my Dad I would have done it in flatgrass. Anyways, don't try to turn this into a flame war, won't get ya anywhere.

LOOOOOL. I don't know why but i have a vivid memory of that. If it happend, I remember it being on desert, but we immediatly switched to downtown.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Spades
User
Spades

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Lol Mustang calm down he was just saying he was on the server when you did that, he wasn't trying to start shit.

Anyway, I think he's ready for CP, so I would vote Yes.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Spades wrote:
Lol Mustang calm down he was just saying he was on the server when you did that, he wasn't trying to start shit.

Anyway, I think he's ready for CP, so I would vote Yes.

Whatever, sounded like sarcasm to me.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

I remember Snuggle, he was getting CP and mayor like the same time I was back in the day, I remember timing my apps like one day after his lol. Yeah he's a cool dude and should get CP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

I say yes.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Accepted

Make sure you message me or Mr. Fahrenheit in-game, so we can add you to cp. We can no longer do it out of game.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The People's CP App   The People's CP App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The People's CP App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: