Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spades
User
Spades

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:50 pm

I don't even know if this is allowed, but I thought I would give it a shot.

If not, please at least read through what I have to say before you shoot me down.

1. Name: Daniel Fletcher [Currently]

2. Steam Name: Spades

3. Position: Super Admin

4. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8886865

5. Time played on server: Since about this time 3 years ago on old LL and about 4 weeks on new LL. So a total about a little under 3 years if we exclude LL's dead period.

6. Why should I be an admin?

Here we go.

Again, I don't know if this even is allowed but I will say what I am thinking anyway.

I probably have logged the most play time on LL excluding Mope, and with that I have logged the most admin time on the server. Because of this I thought I should re-apply for the highest position this server has in an attempt to fulfill the duties I feel toward the server as one of the most experienced and veteran admins LL has. I have always lent a hand with the server, offering advice to who asks, helping other admins, even helped retouch a few weapons back on the old server. I always contributed toward trying to create, implement, and preform in specialized rp's like 14th Street gang wars, wasteland and zombies on desert, lake monster, Batman, and more. And would love to keep supporting our special rp's such as Underworld or more that we can make, they really bring our members together.

I know that the difference between admin and super admin doesn't really effect my ability to control minges on the server but I feel like I deserve the title and think even with the small differences I would improve and use my admin abilities more effectively in both controlling the unwanted populous of our server and returning LL to its former glory. I also think we need to reformat our forums to encourage more discussion and posting that the old forums had.

I know we have talked about this before Mope and you brought up concerns about me breaking your trust through my actions during old LL's crash and burn. Like I said then I don't recall all of the things you said I did, but if I did do them I apologize and hope that you can trust me again as one of the most competent members of LL and best admins on the server.

So here is what it boils down to. I am asking for my old position as super admin back. You can look at this any way you want, you can say I am selfish and just want more power or you can say I am trying to better server the community, it doesn't really matter to me. I have said the reasons I think I should be admin again, along with the examples of my previous efforts to help the server. So, I've said my peace. Judge me.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit

I don't know if my vote even matters on this one, because it's super admin. Spades was a superadmin when I first joined all the way until we crashed. Even though his race is questionable and he sometimes liked to play with nukes, he was a good super, and he still knew how to keep the server under control, so I vote yes anyway.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:35 am

I say hell yes.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:01 am

There is no applying for super admin.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Spades
User
Spades

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:10 am

Aight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: