Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin abuser - Austin Kline

Go down 
+4
austin2011
Montmorency
MustangFX
KrzyGrasshopper
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KrzyGrasshopper
User

Admin abuser - Austin Kline Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:52 am

AUSTIN IS SUCH AN ABUSER hes done 4 abusive things
1st) Had tons of money printers for himself and his friend which he set cost to $4 and printed out 3000 everytime (i knew about this and he PM'd me something like this: Dont brag about the money, dont mention the printers)
2nd) later me and my friend Zipper ô' Doom were robbing him, so he then slays us twice which is defintly admin abuse
3rd) Kicks me for not reading a message
4th) BANS ME FOR 2 days for complaining hes an admin abuser and saying he seperates RPers from Whiny kids

You have to do something about this noob.

I dont really have any visual proof but heres a chat that me and my friend had, read it completly

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: dude ffs
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: austin kline got probs
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: im tellin fahrenheit bout the printers
Zipper ô' Doom: do it
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: fyi
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: he set the price earlier to buy them to $4, and made them print 3000$ everytime
Zipper ô' Doom: wtf thats crazy

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: i think fahrenheit is afk
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: but heres what i wrote
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: OMFG
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: WTF
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: AUSTIN CONTINUES ABUSING
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: dude
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: yo look i gotta tell you sumthin
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: austin earlier he made moneyprinters cost 4, and he set maxmoneyprinters to like idk 15, he set the ammount of howmuch it prints to 3000, he made over 500k
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: later
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: me and my friend Zipper o Doom, we wanted to rob him
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: but then he slays us for no reason!
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: we robbed him!
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: he cant slay us for that
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: its not rdm
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: and later he kicks me for not reading 1 of his messages!
Zipper ô' Doom is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
Zipper ô' Doom: fuck
Zipper ô' Doom: i keep laggin out
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: ffs
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Inability to understand, STFU - 2 days".
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Inability to understand, STFU - 2 days".
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: tell him to unban me and ill stop spamming join
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: yo
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: you there?
Zipper ô' Doom: ya
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: read ^^^
Zipper ô' Doom: i did
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: did you try?
Zipper ô' Doom: ya
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: what'd h esay
Zipper ô' Doom: wait what was i trying?
Zipper ô' Doom: oh i see
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: lol >_>
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: yo
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: any luck
Zipper ô' Doom: i asked him and he said i cant
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: why??
Zipper ô' Doom: he said he can perma ban but not UNBAN
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: ffs
AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: what is wrong with him
Zipper ô' Doom: hes a lying sack of shit thats what
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 am

Well, you don't have any SOLID proof, for all we know you could have set up that chat. I'm NOT saying that that's what it is, I'm just saying you need to make sure you have proof. Hopefully Mope will look at the server logs or something but that chat between you and your friend doesn't really mean much.
Back to top Go down
Montmorency
User
Montmorency

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 am

i would like to add that grasshoper spammed joining the game 68 TIMES before he quit.
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:44 am

MustangFX wrote:
Well, you don't have any SOLID proof, for all we know you could have set up that chat. I'm NOT saying that that's what it is, I'm just saying you need to make sure you have proof. Hopefully Mope will look at the server logs or something but that chat between you and your friend doesn't really mean much.

hmmm good point but anyways i wrote "I dont really have any visual proof but heres a chat that me and my friend had, read it completly" if you dont beleive me go ask zipper o doom
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:45 am

Montmorency wrote:
i would like to add that grasshoper spammed joining the game 68 TIMES before he quit.

That i admit i did cause i was pissed at austin, was tryin to get unbanned by annoyin him, but that was till i found out he couldnt
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:19 am

If I may post in my own defense...

Yes, I had money printers set up so I could gain a lot of money. This was not out of greed, however. Most of you all know that gun dealers always end up shit-broke. So, I am going to use this money (Unless you want to take it away or get rid of it) to buy guns to stimulate the economy. I randomly get told about how poor the server is. The only poor people are the gun dealers who can't handle their job without having a shotgun and an mp5 on them at all times.

I believe Edgar and I asked for the ability to spawn sweps, but I don't think it will be necessary if we can just buy them in RP like anyone else. That would help support the economy, and admins can still have an edge if some DMer tries to kill off a lot of us. The common thing to say is, why not just kick/ban him? Well, sometimes you just like to crush their dreams before you get rid of them.

While printing at first, it was just Lethal, Nick, and I. Lethal just spawned his printers so we could collect. After a short time, the server crashed. Then, Nick and I began making printers again and printing lots of money. Krzy joined. That's when I know shit was going to hit the fan. I had two choices, let him join in with printing, or tell him no( or kick him ) and he would spam Mr. Fahrenheit about it. I choose to let him join in because he was a gun dealer most of the time, anyway.

I told him not to tell anyone, because the printers were cheap and I didn't want players to be getting oodles of cashoodles. So he starts doing stupid shit as a gundealer. He bought a sniper rifle and started throwing all his money printers out the door to make a "chain explosion". A player saw this and probably figured out that he had WAY too many printers. That was exactly what I told him not to do. I kicked him out of our working area and set the printers back to normal price and amount to have. Basically it was a matter of time until the printers were all gone and everything was back to normal. In his rage, anytime we opened the door, we were shot by a sniper (Krzy ofc). I checked that there was also a couple of other people complaining about being sniped, and an AFK guy dead with a bullet hole in his head.

Also, since this was sort of an OUT of RP event, the printers didn't really exist in an RP sense. This didn't kick in for him. He banded up with the mob boss (his friend) and stole two printers. The printers had now been set to just regular cash, and they costed normal amounts. It was just the fact that he walked in, shot us both in the head with a sniper, and stole them. He didn't RP a robbery, he basically DMed and stole.

After slaying him and his accomplice, he whined. They said that is was abuse because they RP'd a robbery. I could understand if was two RPing gangs or a bank robbery to kill some people... but not two unarmed civilians holding Out of RP items. I kicked him for doing it. That was his second warning. I had already told him not to tell people, and told him that if he showed people, he would be warned. So the next strike, a ban, was when he continued whining about it over OOC, where he also bragged about how much money he had. The money was just a business starter, not a "LOLOL I HAS LOTZ A CASHOLIA" contest.

The ban was for 2 days, which I recommend should stay. Krzy has DMed today, and before. Krzy whines alot just because something doesn't go his way. I honestly can't say I blame him though... but as he stated from me... "It's my job to seperate the RP's from the whiney kids."

SIDE NOTE: I just read that he wanted to annoy me to get unbanned. Basically, he will annoy anyone until he gets his way. Mr. Fahrenheit knows all about it. He's the guy that always gets spammed whenever I slap/kick/ban Krzy.

My counter-evidence:

Here is a chat log proving the fact that Krzy just wants to annoy people to get his way. I feel bad for MR. Fahrenheit xD

Mr. Fahrenheit: urghhh
Mr. Fahrenheit: here i am
Mr. Fahrenheit: trying to play WoW
Mr. Fahrenheit: and suddenly
Dudezorz: Krzy
Mr. Fahrenheit: BADING
Mr. Fahrenheit: WHAT THE FUCK!?!
Dudezorz: Block xD
Mr. Fahrenheit: and I see Krzy has sent me a thousand messages
Dudezorz: Yeah, Krzy is pissed because I banned him.
Mr. Fahrenheit: lololololol
Mr. Fahrenheit: he's a bit
Mr. Fahrenheit: derrp
Dudezorz: Honestly, ignore him.
Mr. Fahrenheit: i am
Mr. Fahrenheit: turned volume off
Dudezorz: If I'm right, he gets everything he wants in life.
Dudezorz: He needs to learn a hard 2 day lesson.
Dudezorz: and dear lord I have to piss
Dudezorz: OH GAWD
Dudezorz: Every 2 minutes I get ready to leave...
Dudezorz: and he whines again
Dudezorz: or insults me
Mr. Fahrenheit: lol
Dudezorz: or says I abuse because I slay him for dming
Dudezorz: now he is spam joining
Dudezorz: Sorry that he bothered you.
Dudezorz: brb
Mr. Fahrenheit: lol
Mr. Fahrenheit: can't do anything to people that spam join unfortunately : \

------------------------

As a final note: I do have pictures of the facility that was set up for the money gathering. If I'm right, I also have a picture of Krzy joining in, if he tries to deny what has happened.

Lies... this is another note: Isn't Krzy the same one caught DMing all the people in that gun dealers shop, and harassing Tyler on my first day back at LL? I'm pretty sure that Krzy has a long history of being a mingebag that should not go ignored.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 am

I wasn't on the server at the time, but krzy is a kid, also lacks maturity.
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 am

thepeople wrote:

Yes i am a kid, normaly im patient. but this guy hes just abused so much im fuckin tired of it. you would be too if you were prolly the most mature adult in the world.
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:49 am

thepeople wrote:

also i might not be mature, but im completly honest
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:31 pm

KrzyGrasshopper wrote:
thepeople wrote:

Yes i am a kid, normaly im patient. but this guy hes just abused so much im fuckin tired of it. you would be too if you were prolly the most mature adult in the world.

Now I don't because I'm a grammar Nazi, but did you mean "impatient" or "I'm patient."
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:32 pm

It also changes the context of your situation might I add.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Also, you friend Zipper was warned for rope spamming penises all over the map. Monty is an eye witness of this because I don't think I took a picture before I cleaned the map of ropes.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:05 pm

It seems the tables have turned.
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:14 pm

thepeople wrote:
KrzyGrasshopper wrote:
thepeople wrote:

Now I don't because I'm a grammar Nazi, but did you mean "impatient" or "I'm patient."

I'm patient.
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:15 pm

austin2011 wrote:
Also, you friend Zipper was warned for rope spamming penises all over the map. Monty is an eye witness of this because I don't think I took a picture before I cleaned the map of ropes.

really? i woulda seen this if it was real, but sum admin abuser banned me for 2 days and before that kicked me for not reading a stupid little message.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm

KrzyGrasshopper wrote:
austin2011 wrote:

really? i woulda seen this if it was real, but sum admin abuser banned me for 2 days and before that kicked me for not reading a stupid little message.

Great personal attack. As I stated before, you were banned for all the things you done overtime. You have been DMing and harassing people. Also, while you are a gun dealer, you hardly ever sell guns. You just use the job to give yourself guns. You were kicking for not listening to an admin. You read the messages. Yes, MESSAGES <--- check the S. I didn't want other players to abuse this temporary money gaining time. You have been treated like any other mingebag would. You were informed of the rules, warned the first time, kicked the second time, banned the third time. I added in extra time just because of your lengthy record of DMing.

My name is Austin, not "sum admin abuser". You better remember it because I'm the one who did what should have been done 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
KrzyGrasshopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:39 pm

austin2011 wrote:
KrzyGrasshopper wrote:
austin2011 wrote:

Great personal attack. As I stated before, you were banned for all the things you done overtime. You have been DMing and harassing people. Also, while you are a gun dealer, you hardly ever sell guns. You just use the job to give yourself guns. You were kicking for not listening to an admin. You read the messages. Yes, MESSAGES <--- check the S. I didn't want other players to abuse this temporary money gaining time. You have been treated like any other mingebag would. You were informed of the rules, warned the first time, kicked the second time, banned the third time. I added in extra time just because of your lengthy record of DMing.

My name is sum admin abuser, not "austin". You better remember it because I'm the one who did what should have been done 2 weeks ago.

I was doing my job for like half an hour, nobody was buying guns so i stopped. and i dont remember harrasing people, and DMing, if your talkin bout the robbery then thats not rdm. and if your talkin bout when mope was in buisness with the other gundealer, that was your orders to kill him, kill the gundealer, kill the customers, ruin gundealers buisness. those were your orders when i wanted to work with you, im not doing that any more cause i see your a dick.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 pm

KrzyGrasshopper wrote:
I was doing my job for like half an hour, nobody was buying guns so i stopped. and i dont remember harrasing people, and DMing, if your talkin bout the robbery then thats not rdm. and if your talkin bout when mope was in buisness with the other gundealer, that was your orders to kill him, kill the gundealer, kill the customers, ruin gundealers buisness. those were your orders when i wanted to work with you, im not doing that any more cause i see your a dick.

You never started doing your job. Refer to your admin app about harassing people. Refer to your own stupidity for actually DMing people just because I said so. Refer to the "The Money Printers were OUT OF RP items" for the "That wasn't a robbery" part.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Both of you shut up and let this be resolved by Mope and Blood. Take your arguing elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 pm

MustangFX wrote:
Both of you shut up and let this be resolved by Mope and Blood. Take your arguing elsewhere.

Mope and Blood weren't there. Let them tell their sides of the story.
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 pm

They have told both their sides, now they're just trying to get us all to think the other is lying.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 am

KrzyGrasshopper wrote:
AUSTIN IS SUCH AN ABUSER hes done 4 abusive things
1st) Had tons of money printers for himself and his friend which he set cost to $4 and printed out 3000 everytime (i knew about this and he PM'd me something like this: Dont brag about the money, dont mention the printers)
2nd) later me and my friend Zipper ô' Doom were robbing him, so he then slays us twice which is defintly admin abuse
3rd) Kicks me for not reading a message
4th) BANS ME FOR 2 days for complaining hes an admin abuser and saying he seperates RPers from Whiny kids

1. Has been fixed. Money for all is being reset.
2. He was probably upset that you were trying to steal his $605K...
3. I have no idea about this one.
4. I have reversed the ban uppon you. He even came around and thought this was a good idea.

I have talked to and warned austin about all these incidents. I think that a warning is enough.

And I think a early ban reversal without a ban appeal thread is more than enough for KrzyGrasshopper.

Last edited by MopeChow on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Montmorency
User
Montmorency

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:52 am

Don't reset all the money! The server is poor enough already! Out of the entire server probably 5 people have over 70,000. All the rest are out of money because they're a Gundealer or a tax rapee.

P.S. Like Austin said earlier, Zipper was drawing penises all over the map with rope. (Actually they were very well drawn. Semen and hair. Very good)
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 am

Montmorency wrote:
Don't reset all the money! The server is poor enough already! Out of the entire server probably 5 people have over 70,000. All the rest are out of money because they're a Gundealer or a tax rapee.

P.S. Like Austin said earlier, Zipper was drawing penises all over the map with rope. (Actually they were very well drawn. Semen and hair. Very good)

Did zipper get a ban?
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 am

I gave him a warning, he started to undo them, and I cleared all ropes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser - Austin Kline   Admin abuser - Austin Kline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin abuser - Austin Kline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next