Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Stuffs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guzida
User

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Hey, on the server i think you need a new prop protection script because the one you have is like you can pick ANYTHING up and then drop it but only once and that doesnt go too hot with RP build or anything. Also some more jobs that can vary for store dealers or something depending on the map we choose. I personally am up for any map that you choose but more likely going to pick OMGCity final or something that has everything in it.
Back to top Go down
Guzida
User

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Ok never mind the Prop protection is good just bugged at that point... and for a mod realistic falling would be nice for suicide in which i failed miserably at doing
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 am

what about mp_falldamage 1?

got any suggestions of how i could modify darkrp?
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Guzida
User

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm

mp_falldamage only does 10 damage for falling any number of height.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Guzida wrote:
mp_falldamage only does 10 damage for falling any number of height.

Only when its set to 0... if its set to 1 like it is now on the server, it acts like your really falling :) .
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:48 am

MopeChow wrote:

got any suggestions of how i could modify darkrp?

Are we planning on re-instigating the /buyknife and /buylockpick commands? Or do you think those would allow too much minging?
Back to top Go down
Guzida
User

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 am

I don't think that would be a good idea. And yes i say too much minging..
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 pm

It's not like people won't go mobboss or gangster to get the lockpicks, and people may be able to minge around with knives, but it would be the same thing as dming with guns, and there are still guns on the server. Just keep an eye out and if people start minging then ban them.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

I'll try to install the knife again, but I think I'll be able to do the lock pick more easily now.
Back to top Go down
Guzida
User

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm

If you can try and get the PCmod2, keypad, and door Stool that would help with some building in areas without doors already provided or with a working computer!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. Fahrenheit

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Guzida wrote:
If you can try and get the PCmod2, keypad, and door Stool that would help with some building in areas without doors already provided or with a working computer!

PC mod is a no-no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Stuffs   Server Stuffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Stuffs
Page 1 of 1