Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Request

Go down 
+4
MustangFX
Patient Zero
thepeople
Anonymous BA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:14 pm

1. Charles
2. STEAM_0:0:22178843 1:34:18 183 0 active
3. Why should they be banned?: Read Below
4. Time and Date of the offense.: From the start
5. Proof of the offense.: His existance

I stand before you today to request that "Charles" be banned. As most of you know, Charles is one annoying fucker. He bitches when anything does not involve him, and cries like a faggot when shot. I find that going off on a rant would be stupid, and damn close to a filibuster. You all have had your own personal experiences with him I am sure, so you be the judge here. You may say, "WOW STEVE, YOU ASSHOLE, JUST BECAUSE HE IS A LITTLE KID DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD BAN HIM". Well, first off, fuck you for saying that, and second, that is exactly it. If I want to play with little kids, I will go down the nearest orphanage, otherwise, I think it is self explainitory. Thank you, and good night.
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Amen about the orphanage. Proof of kiddy-ness?
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm

I've noticed that pretty much everyone hates Charles, but what exactly did he do in the first place to cause it? Maybe I've just been away every time he decides to minge, but every time I'm in the server with him it's just everyone flaming him. I know he loses his temper easily, but could someone explain how this all started?
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 am

What it comes down to is Charles being too young. He does get quite annoying, especially in the mic. I mean I don't hate the kid but I just think he isn't old enough, yet, to play with us awesome people.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 am

So, I guess we'll ban him.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:58 pm

I hope none of you have him on your friends list because you just might get spammed with "PLEASE UNBANWTFBBQSAUCEROFLMAO UNBAN PL0X"
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Someone ban him when you see him if you want.. Ulx is giving me trouble with a steam id ban.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Anonymous BA
User
Anonymous BA

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:10 pm

DIBS
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Greatest thread ever.
"I don't like this guy because he's young and annoying."
"Yeah."
"I don't know for sure but he does seem pretty annoying."
"TOSS UP ON HIS BAN, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

With some slight paraphrasing.
Back to top Go down
Charles
User

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 am

Ok you bitches can stfu. A fag said im annoying on the mic, and i don't even use a mic. 15 isn't little. Just you're like 20 playing gmod for a living, doesn't make me a little kid. It makes you a no-life asshole.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 am

Charles wrote:
Ok you bitches can stfu. A fag said im annoying on the mic, and i don't even use a mic. 15 isn't little. Just you're like 20 playing gmod for a living, doesn't make me a little kid. It makes you a no-life asshole.

:(
Back to top Go down
thepeople
User
thepeople

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 am

Charles wrote:

So let me this straight, the typical leet lounger is someone who plays on the server for a living? By definition of " make a living" is making money. Anyone one on the server making money off of this? And if you are what do I need on my resume'. The fact that you shout profanity in every other sentence just proves how stupid you really are. I don't mind if you're 15. I just think that you aren't mature enough to actually hold a real conversation if you call us fags or assholes. So make an appeal and prove to us that you'll grow up. Either way we win.
Back to top Go down
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User
Robosaurus Rex-2000

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 am

Lol, fuck you kid, jesus. No wonder everyone fucking hates us 15 year olds when the majority are idiots like you that go about durfing it up.

I suppose you plan to be unbanned, forgiven, and accepted into the community shortly after calling us "bitches", "fags" and of course, "No-life assholes" because we happen to play the same game you do (and in other's case) be older than you?
Get the fuck out of here.

I almost want to start counting the days until I'm not the same age as you anymore.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm

I'm older than L3thal?

Oh and Charles, I thought you left-to-never-return a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
MustangFX
User
MustangFX

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Just keep him banned...and by the way, he has the voice of an 8 year old, no joke. I don't think he's 15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Request
Page 1 of 1