Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
austin2011
User
austin2011

RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. Empty
PostSubject: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

plox?
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:22 am

I doubt it'll happen but it would be cool I guess.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:33 am

I talked to Le Mope, and seems up for the idea... except the fact that he can't do it right now because of a few limitations. I could start up a temp server until he recovers from the limitations. :P
Back to top Go down
omgitschucknorris
User

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
http://theohianexperience.tk
Psi Killare
User

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

HAHA anyone remember me? i Still remember all of you guys, and the retarded times we had together. BTW yes, i laugh at myself when i look back, but ive changed quite a bit since then.
Back to top Go down
austin2011
User
austin2011

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am

Ch'yeah I remember you. Sucks that you got banned ages ago, and rage-quit because everyone lol'd at your maps.
Back to top Go down
Psi Killare
User

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 am

yep, they werent that good ill agree, but making maps isnt really that hard, making a good one, well that just takes a lot of time and experience of seeing what does and doesnt work. I dont really care much though, and i dont think i rage-quit, i got BANNED... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox.   RP Server needs revived for the summer... plox. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1