Leet Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Concerns toward the new application system.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spades
User
Spades

With Concerns toward the new application system. Empty
PostSubject: With Concerns toward the new application system.   With Concerns toward the new application system. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm

I'm writing on the behalf of the injustice I have seen in the new application system for this server, especially in the treatment of old admins looking to re-apply to their old positions. It is outright insulting for some of the most respected players to ever enter the server to have their applications for their old jobs to be denied without even the slightest consideration. Further more it is fucking humiliating for them to be forced to follow the path set out for a new players rise to power in the server [ie. Cp->Mayor->Ass. Admin->Admin] when they have already displayed the ability, dedication, and responsibility to become an admin. Do not misunderstand me, I'm am not by any means saying that every old admin who applies should get their job back, but I am saying that it is an abomination for the old admins to not even be considered for their old jobs, instead forced to reapply for something they have already proven they can do.

I propose that admin applications from everyone be treated fairly based on time on the server (both new and old) and ability shown (again, on both new and old) instead of being instantly dismissed for not first making applications for Cp, Mayor etc which by the looks of things for old admins are instantly accepted anyway.
Back to top Go down
Patient Zero
User
Patient Zero

PostSubject: Re: With Concerns toward the new application system.   With Concerns toward the new application system. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Yeah.. Hopefully it won't take as long as it did the first time. I understand it's been a while, but it kind of sucks seeing people who've been around since the beginning get denied while someone new gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
MopeChow

PostSubject: Re: With Concerns toward the new application system.   With Concerns toward the new application system. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Alrighty... I'll allow the old admins to apply for ass admin.

You will however need to have played on the server for a week now before you even attempt to make an app.
Back to top Go down
http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Concerns toward the new application system.   With Concerns toward the new application system. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Concerns toward the new application system.
Page 1 of 1